|52 Soda Bay Road, Lakeport|
(Right Behind Lakeport Cinema 5)
Information about Internet Ticketing
- All customers are asked to purchase tickets online as a safety measure to reduce points of contact during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Only one ticket is required per car - no matter how many people are in the car.
- The "Car Load-1 ticket per car" is for purchasing a ticket for a single carload, without a food permit.
- The "Car & Outside Food Permit" is for purchasing a ticket AND an outside food permit for a single carload.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE A TICKET SEPERATELY.
- On the next page you click on the desired movie show time in order to get to the ordering page.
- If you are planning to bring outside food or drinks, you must purchase a $10 food permit. You can do this by ordering the "Car & Outside Food Permit" ticket. This will include your ticket AND the food permit.
Redeeming Your Ticket Interneet Ticket
- Please have the confirmation email with the bar code ready to show the box office attendant when you pull up.
- If you do not see the bar code in the email, you may need to click the "Enable Images" option at the top of the message
- If you do not receive the confirmation email, be sure to check your Junk/Spam folder
- Please make sure your phone is set to light mode (not dark mode) and the screen brightness is turned up
- If you did not receive the confirmation email, the box office attendant can look up your ticket by the name on the order
- If the order screen times out, please check your account to see if the payment was processed before ordering another ticket.
- If you did not receive a confirmation email, but the transaction was processed on your account, you can give the cashier your name to look up the ticket.
- Please note that the $3 booking fee is non-refundable in the event you order multiple tickets or are unable to attend.
- Internet tickets are non-refundable after the start of the show.
- If you have any questions not covered by this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.